Jharkhand Yuva Sadan: The Youth Assembly 2.0
Hello future leaders!
Jharkhand Yuva Sadan is the annual flagship event of Mission Blue Foundation, which hit the headlines throughout the state from day one itself! After the successful conduction of Yuva Sadan 1.0 we are back with Jharkhand Yuva Sadan 2.0. This time on an even bigger scale with more excitement in the air.
About the event
Jharkhand Yuva Sadan: The Youth Assembly 2.0, will be a 4-day event. The event will act as a platform for the youth to speak up, take on the policy makers, and highlight the need for innovative thinking in politics. This event is an effort to bridge the gap between policy makers of today with those of tomorrow.
Jharkhand Yuva Sadan: The Youth Assembly 2.0, will be a replica of Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha and will function similar to the assembly with speaker chairing the session. The aim is to bring together the youth of Jharkhand from different backgrounds to a common platform to raise their voices on their perspectives for the world to hear.
This is a sincere attempt to inspire youth to take up politics as a career where otherwise they are discouraged from joining politics.
Yuva Sadan endeavors to teach youth the rigors of our great parliamentary democracy because we believe– Today’s Youth, Tomorrow’s Leaders!
Why Apply for Yuva Sadan?
The first edition of Jharkhand Yuva Sadan was a huge success and emerged as a path-breaking event in the state of Jharkhand. The buzz around it has continued to grow exponentially with every passing day and follows the same trajectory till date!
The event witnessed some of the fiercest debates and exchange of ideas witnessed in the state of Jharkhand while simultaneously raising the bar of respect for the great democracy we are blessed with.
Yuva Sadan not only pushes you towards your best, it also provides you an opportunity to interact with different personalities who are the pre-eminent voices in their fields, while giving you a chance to make your own voice heard.
Some dignitaries who blessed the first edition of Yuva Sadan were –
- Her Excellency Governor of Jharkhand, Smt. Draupdi Murmu;
- Hon’ble Mr. Chief Justice of Jharkhand Dr. Ravi Ranjan;
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ananda Sen, Judge, Jharkhand High Court;
- Dr. Rameshwar Oraon, Hon’ble Finance Minister, GoJ;
- Mr. K.N. Choubey, then DGP, Jharkhand;
- Mr. Bindu Bhusan Dubey, National Convener, Clean Ganga Mission;
- Prof. (Dr.) Ramesh Pandey, Vice Chancellor, Ranchi University;
- Prof (Dr.) B.C. Nirmal, Ex-Vice Chancellor NUSRL, Ranchi cum Former Dean, BHU;
- Smt. Deepika Kumari, Ace Archer & Padma Shree Awardee;
- Mr. Rajesh Jais, Veteran Actor, Bollywood and some other prominent dignitaries, too many honestly to summarize in a list.
This can be your shot to network with these voices and more, while engaging in a structured debate on burning issues of today’s politics.
We have cash prize(s) worth ₹ 1.5 Lac (One Lakh Fifty Thousand Rupees) up for grabs!!
Certificate of participation will be provided for all.
Applicants must be residents of Jharkhand
Age limit: 18 to 28
Venue : Old Vidhan Sabha, Ranchi(tentative subject to govt approval).
Date : 11th-14th March, 2021.
So, we ask you!
- Are you willing to change your destiny and those of others through your ideas?
- Are you willing to join the like-minded youth from Jharkhand and engage in a never-before-seen debate?
- Are you willing to provide yourself an opportunity for your holistic development?
- Are you ready to change to change the face of politics in Jharkhand?
Then join us at Jharkhand Yuva Sadan: The Youth Assembly 2.0
Second round of applications are going on . Last date for second round of applications is 31st January.
The link to the registration form is given below
We are eagerly waiting for you, The future leader!
Jharkhand Yuva Sadan