Is really Productivity= Happiness ??
“The employees of XYZ Company has boosted their productivity by 30% “. This is what we like to hear in our daily lives : “Be productive as much as you like…”
We’re taught from an early age that productivity is our number one priority.
However, people are associating their temporary happiness to productivity. Even if one is doing his/her dream job, it doesn’t mean that the person is always cheerful.
There is stress and pressure at work. People have no time for themselves and only think what matters for them.
They are simply following the rat race and are thinking of temporary happiness rather than the real one…
So, we need to stop defining ourselves and read fewer productivity hacks online.
SOLUTIONS FOR THIS:-
Calm yourself for a minute and think: Why am I doing this?
Life is much more enjoyable if you slow down. By doing less, you can get more done, even if you work more slowly.
2. Proper Sleep
Give rest to your mind, body, and soul.
- helps reduce stress. …
- can improve memory. …
- can lower blood pressure. …
- helps the body to fight back.
3. Eat , Laugh , Live , And Enjoy
We all need to live, laugh, love, and enjoy life while we can because none of us know when our life may suddenly change or even come to an end.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy foods, practicing meditation, and doing yoga.
- Laugh and Enjoy with your friends and family members to the fullest.
- Laughter is like a medicine for us.
- Love your dear ones, coworkers, and others in general.
- Don’t hesitate to express your gratitude towards them…
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – BRUCE LEE