Chocolate balls are a spherical confection made of chocolate and dipped into it. The homemade chocolate ball is a recipe that unfailingly kindness happy childhood memories in all of us. It is a quick and easy recipe even though kids can make it too.
So here I am sharing Oreo chocolate balls recipe which is the simplest one anyone can make.
The Oreo balls are made with just simple ingredients and are such an easy dessert recipe and also Oreo is a favourite amongst everyone.
So without wasting much time let’s start with the recipe.
Ingredients to be needed:
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 1 hour
Serving: 35 balls
- Oreo cookies: 36 piece
- Condensed milk: 1/4 tin
- Chocolate: 400 gm
Instructions to make it:
- Blend the cookies into a blender until it turns to a fine powder.
- Pour 1/2 condensed milk first. Mix well and then add more to make a hard dough.
- Divide the mixture into a portion and make balls out of it.
- Freeze the balls for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate by heating and make sure to stir it in between.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and lift each ball with the help of a fork and place it on the butter paper.
- Your yummy ???? Oreo chocolate balls are ready to enjoy.
(It can be store in an airtight container for a week or 10 days to enjoy whenever you wish)
Anuradha Kumari is a food-blogger based out of Ranchi. She loves to explore new places and try new dishes.